LiquA receives PAS 1008 certification, validating its place as one of the industry leaders.
We at LiquA are proud to be among the leading companies in the industry to sponsor the development of the PAS 1008 for the manufacturing and testing of flexitanks with the British Standards Institution.
LiquA has been one of the first companies in the industry to become certified according to the new PAS 1008 regulations. It has also received Certificate of Compliance from Container Owners Association.
What Does the PAS 1008 Require?
- Common minimum performance levels for manufacturers.
- A strong commitment to quality compliance.
- High-quality products that are usable and built according to strict specifications.
- Measurable specs that are addressable and correctable.
- An independent process for auditing.
- Providing access to information so customers can make informed decisions.
- Credibility and certifications.
Our company has worked hard, and we will continue to push the technological edge of the shipping industry with our innovative approach.